CTX Containex specialise in creating modular space quickly and efficiently by their innovative use of Transpack cabins.
We have been a CTX Containex recommended installer for the past twelve years.
Click on the CTX Containex Logo above to visit their UK site.
These cabins are delivered to site as flat pack modules to enable several units to be delivered at once. Our team of experienced site operatives will unload and assemble the modules, creating a new office space in the fraction of the time of a conventional new build.
Our company offers a full start to finish service that includes:
- Cabins installation by crane or truck mounted cranes
- Assembly and installation of cabins
- Electrical installation and modification
- Plumbing services
- Ramps, steps and access systems to the building
- Not only do we assemble new CTX Containex modules, but we also offer repair and modification to existing CTX Containex modules and buildings.
Such modifications can include:
- The addition of new internal partitions to create new room layouts.
- Alteration of external wall panels (addition or removal of doors and windows).
- The fitting of external fascia’s and skirting.
- Additional space created from the addition of new units being added side by side or double stacked.